Saturday, August 15, 2009

Me, My bed, and my iPhone

The sun is shining invitingly through the window and on my face. Awaken by the warm rays, I slowly opened my eyes and realized that it was just 7.30am in the morning. I couldnt resist the urge to standup but I couldn't. This is the first time I've been so ill that I couldn't even stand up properly, more to say walk or jump around. I give up my assignment and asked my groupmate to finish it off for me (with a certain amount to offer...) and get myself fed with those disgusting medicine. Yes, though I am not denying medication but they do taste fouly to me.

Then it begun, my whole day with myself on my bed with my iPhone to acompany. Its lucky that my mom decided to switch our Streamyx account into a better one with a wifi modem so that now I can online in my bedroom without much trouble. But then again, I feel like walking around but my body just feel so tired and wearoff. If I am not mistaken, this is the only time I've been so sick since my kindergarten era....

I am just so mad at myself and I decided to go clubbing later...Hahahhahahahhahahahah~!!!!!!! KILL ME WILL YA~~!!??



"Sometimes it cost us more to realize how important is someone to us. But I will never find out who that is..."

8 comments:

LeneLene said...

So end up did you went to club? Can't even stand properly yet still think of clubbing huh...

Damson said...

ofcourse I did...dont tell me you dont know how notorious i am? being so closed together i thought that would be a silly question to ask....you should ask "so how was the club?" instead you know....hahahahaha.....by the way...i am waiting for you to come home wei...hahahaha

Sharon Ng said...

Wow i'd never been to clubbing before..wondering how is it?? =p

Damson said...

wonder? u dont have to wonder bout it sharon...just join me next time hahahaha

LeneLene said...

Damson, don't left me out!!! I wanna go too, though I know sure you lazy to ask me ady..

Unknown said...

call you?...let me consider dulu ler....hmph...belum lagi gimme my assessment also...still wan me to ask u go...summore u know my schedule..u sure kenot 1 la...coz your reason is u have to work on sunday...=.=

Unknown said...

oops...used my sis's acc to reply jor tim...hahaha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.