Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Crap again....

Well Imma back just for once, or twice, or maybe just dropping by forever @.@....well it doesn't matter what that means, just forget about it. Some people have been nagging forever just to blog some entries (duh =.= like they couldn't call me to check up on me or what...)

Things changed ever since, some people aren't together anymore and some others started right just after. Some matters had been solved and some was burried in the heart of everyone though not going to solve it. I am going to Kampar for my stubborness and guess what? I don't think its a bad idea though.

Just a short entry to make long stories short so don't expect much (like there is going to be anybody reading it haha)


"There are cycles on everything that happened, do not anticipate any results if you never even tried to work hard on it. And if you did, you don't have to anticipate anything either."

2 comments:

LeneLene said...

wow...!!! Welcome back!!~

LeneLene said...

Btw, I love your philosocrap. Never anticipate anything, and that is why I live my life this way doing thing in another way which is so different from the olden days that I will not leave a chance for myself to ever feel regret and needed to anticipate anything. Good one!