Friday, April 23, 2010

Complicated

Is it that addictive or what? In the end, I am still here, blogging. Yes, I have no idea how to explain myself. I do not know what to do. I am out of idea.
Did anyone of you ever faced a situation where you knew the outcome of an incident and faced a dilema in doing options? I am facing it now. Its funny that I knew something but I still couldn't care less about the outcome. Well in the end I got myself bad news.
I shall turn bold, bad, and wicked sometimes instead of being so predictable......or anyone think that I am predictable enough...hahahah....
Don't feel like elaborating anything so that nothing will get even worse. Now all my plannings had to be redo. Have to reconsider a lot of consequences again. Yeah, everytime I say don't care just do it. And yeah, I changed my mind in the end. No, I did it so it would have a better outcome. But, it doesn't seems like I can always recuperate matters that happened...



"When people thinks that I am being used, I think that I am helping them out. And I lived a lilttle more happier than others who think otherwise."

9 comments:

Casley said...

gah.. what happened?

Damson said...

something not so happy to know about...lol....yam cha bo? hahahha....i felt guilty to know all bout u all but never reveal my stuff oso hahahaha

LeneLene said...

You should go to bed right after you're home instead of blogging here. Not right!!!

And which planning you're referring to? Aiya, felt that I should have read your blog this early morning before breakfast. Ish..!!!!

Damson said...

Hohohoho.....elene u are too late dy...lol...why shouldn't be blogging here? i couldn't sleep anyway...

LeneLene said...

Nevermind, I knew it by now. Though it's not detail ^^

Damson said...

Nah i am not sure even for myself

Casley said...

now u feel guilty.. hahaha u should though.. so u can reveal urs.. xD

wholesale jewelry said...

Nice post and blog

Andrea Michelle said...

Check out my blogger for a bit of positive motivation...or to you, way out there thinking...YOU may enjoy it. Anyway, I enjoyed your blog. Be Blessed!